Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Finding a Window

I think if I rearrange my schedule for a window of cleaning in the late afternoon, I can get on top of it. I managed to make further progress with this yesterday. The children seem to prefer free play at this time anyway. Otherwise, it's good for supervised outdoor play or cookie baking. My list continues:

  • Scrubbing the kitchen, partially complete
  • Scrubbing the Walls with Borax
  • Pulling out the furniture and inspecting and cleaning behind it
  • Cleaning out the children's toys and clothes and storage containers thereof
  • Opening the windows and letting in fresh air and light
  • Removing all items from the kitchen cabinets and scrubbing inside them, partially complete
  • Sweeping and scrubbing solid surface floors
  • Vacuuming carpeted floors
  • Putting everything back and tidying up afterwards
  • Washing the windows

No comments:

Post a Comment