Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Breathless Days

The past few days have been a whirlwind. After finishing the costume in a frenzy, my older son refused to wear it. Then, we had two days of parties and candy. Then, All Saints Day, and the beginning of the Octave. The Vintner is now home on vacation and hogging the computer. The older son's third birthday was yesterday, and he had a major doctor's appointment in the afternoon. Tomorrow is the Vintner's birthday. We have a party for the kids on Saturday, and play group is here on Friday for the birthday. Plus, the little one is teething molars and learning to run. Did I mention the World Series is going on as well? Oh, my no wonder I've fallen down on my normal organizing and blogging. I'm to busy to get organized! I don't even have the extra help that I usually have because she's intimidated by the Vintner. Thank heavens for prayer! There's no way otherwise that I could cope with all this and a new pregnancy too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment