Monday, October 5, 2009

A Wonderful Day

Today is a wonderful day. I had a blessed appointment at the dentist this morning, followed by a delightful afternoon in the food factory of my kitchen. My prayers all summer for good oral health have been answered. I give glory unto God for my good health and His Grace. That I may use my tongue and my voice to praise his glorious name for the rest of my life. Amen!

O MOST merciful Father, who of thy gracious goodness hast heard the devout prayers of thy Church, and turned our dearth and scarcity into plenty; We give thee humble thanks for this thy special bounty; beseeching thee to continue thy loving-kindness unto us, that our land may yield us her fruits of increase, to thy glory and our comfort; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment